The TallyGenicom 6810 line printer is available with a quiet, enclosed cabinet or you can choose a pedestal model. It prints up to 1000 lines per minute. It’s a fast, tough and reliable line printer.
High Speed Impact Printing – Print Multi-Part Forms, Bar Codes, Labels and Tractor Feed Paper Reports
The cabinet model of the TallyGenicom 6810, protects your printer and improves reliability. It knocks down the noise. Great for office environments. Quiet and versatile. This printer can handle your most important print jobs. You’ll be able to run your large, unattended print applications for years to come with this tough, reliable line matrix printer.
TallyGenicom 6810 Line Printer Highlights
Options available to make paper handling and managing large print jobs easier:
- Optional SureStak Power Stacker, orderly stack your hard to handle forms
- Optional Rear Slide-Out Paper Drawer with ergonomic features, such as lifting handles that give you a better grip on full box loads printed reports
- Optional Front Paper Access, which is ideal for supporting operations in confined spaces
- Optional Expanded Doors to accommodate larger forms
TallyGenicom Updated its Industry-Leading Technology to Give You a Quieter, Smaller, and Better Priced Line Printer
- New quiet enclosures improve reliability and occupy a smaller footprint while delivering location and installation flexibility
- New sheet metal gives you a more, durable and quieter printer
- New kit assembly and configuration offers price-competitive design
The TallyGenicom 6810 line printer adapts to almost any supply-chain or back-office environment.
- USB 2.0 and Serial connectivity included as standard features. Parallel and Ethernet available as options.
- PowerPrint™ delivers improved print clarity and print darkness on multi-part forms by increasing impact energy. PowerPrint is a standard feature on TallyGenicom 6810 printers with a 1,000 line-per- minute print speed.
Manageable Savings. The TallyGenicom 6810 line printer keeps your printing costs down
- New backward-compatible cartridge ribbon reduces inventory management cost and eliminates ordering and installation confusion
- New remote diagnostics let you monitor functionality anywhere
- New energy efficiency technology lowers idle power consumption by 55% and boosts operating efficiency